NTP question

Mike Hammett nanog at ics-il.net
Wed May 1 21:05:03 UTC 2019

I looked before at who had spectrum allocations in the frequencies my boxes supported. I then used Cell Mapper to figure out what technology was deployed on that frequency. IIRC, both US Cellular and Verizon had basic CDMA running in my area on those channels. Sprint was running LTE and 1x Advanced (or something like that), so probably wouldn't have worked out. If Verizon is dropping theirs, then depending on only one company seems a bit unwise.... which means I gotta find some kind of solution by then. *sigh*

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com