NTP question

Brielle Bruns bruns at 2mbit.com
Wed May 1 20:58:57 UTC 2019

On 5/1/2019 2:50 PM, Andreas Ott wrote:
>> If you can't get a good spot for an antenna, you could be on the lookout
>> for a CDMA NTP clock.
> CDMA service is about to be retired in several places, please check
> in your area before you install a "new" CDMA based time server.
> C.f.https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-218813/
>
> I looked into the same thing and decided not to go with CDMA.

There's actually a few other CDMA networks in our area (Boise) besides
Verizon, so it wouldn't hurt to look.  I seem to remember Sprint is
planning to go to 2021?  There also appears to be a few smaller
independent CDMA networks around as well.

--
Brielle Bruns
http://www.sosdg.org    /     http://www.ahbl.org