NTP question

Brielle Bruns bruns at 2mbit.com
Wed May 1 21:11:08 UTC 2019

Kinda sucks all the good 'backup' methods of time keeping are dwindling.

I've got a WWVB clock as well that I'd love to get hooked into my main
NTP server, but I worry they're going to finally kill that off in the
next year or so.

LORAN C clocks still have potential to work well too...

High accuracy time keeping is a fun hobby.  :)

--
Brielle Bruns
http://www.sosdg.org    /     http://www.ahbl.org