Time and Timing Servers

Mike Hammett nanog at ics-il.net
Thu Jul 11 15:23:41 UTC 2019

I'll look into Meinberg.

I recent thread mentioned high-sensitivity receivers often allow GPS to work inside. Obviously "inside" has a lot of definitions.

I will need this facility for the TDM timing signals. It's a central office, not a datacenter.

I don't know that Internet-based NTP would be accurate enough for the timing signals that I need. Maybe, maybe not.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions

Midwest Internet Exchange