Packetstream - how does this not violate just about every provider's ToS?

Tom Beecher beecher at beecher.cc
Thu Apr 25 14:15:42 UTC 2019

Obviously violates every standard “don’t resell the service” clause. ( But
these are also the same TOSes that tell me I can’t VPN into the office , so
they can pound sand. :p )

Doing this makes about as much sense as running a TOR exit node to me. Too
much exposure to someone doing something dumb through you that you’d be
left holding the bag for.