Zayo zColo Xcon Pricing

James Laszko jamesl at mythostech.com
Wed Mar 7 15:10:45 UTC 2018

One of our colo’s in San Diego was purchased by Zayo recently and I requested a new copper Ethernet xcon to be placed.  After a few days I received a quote from my new rep quoting a MRC 3x what I’m currently paying for existing xcon’s as well as a hefty NRC as well.  Anyone have any experience with this kind of thing?  Anyone care to share what an average copper xcon, single floor, meet-me-room to cage, Ethernet from carrier circuit costs?  (This xcon is approx 30 feet..)

Thanks!

James

Sent from my iPad