Zayo zColo Xcon Pricing

Mike Hammett nanog at ics-il.net
Wed Mar 7 15:27:51 UTC 2018

Too much, whatever it is.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions

Midwest Internet Exchange

The Brothers WISP

----- Original Message -----

From: "James Laszko" <jamesl at mythostech.com>
To: "nanog" <nanog at nanog.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 7, 2018 9:10:45 AM
Subject: Zayo zColo Xcon Pricing

One of our colo’s in San Diego was purchased by Zayo recently and I requested a new copper Ethernet xcon to be placed. After a few days I received a quote from my new rep quoting a MRC 3x what I’m currently paying for existing xcon’s as well as a hefty NRC as well. Anyone have any experience with this kind of thing? Anyone care to share what an average copper xcon, single floor, meet-me-room to cage, Ethernet from carrier circuit costs? (This xcon is approx 30 feet..)

Thanks!

James

Sent from my iPad