Someone from T-Mobile who can shake a ticket loose?

Anne P. Mitchell Esq. amitchell at isipp.com
Tue Mar 6 20:51:22 UTC 2018

> Sorry for using the white paging phone, but I have an IPv4 reachability ticket that I opened back in January that’s stuck in limbo.
>
> Ticket number is either 26088938 or 18444951.  Users on T-Mobile data can’t reach services in 208.89.64.0/21, specifically 208.89.64.154.

We have a T-mobile contact, would you like us to reach out to them on your behalf?  If so, permission to include the above?

Anne

Anne P. Mitchell,
Attorney at Law
CEO/President,
SuretyMail Email Reputation Certification and Inbox Delivery Assistance
http://www.SuretyMail.com/
http://www.SuretyMail.eu/

Attorney at Law / Legislative Consultant