fd.io vs cumulus vs snabb vs OVS vs OpenNSL

John Fraizer john at op-sec.us
Fri Jun 15 20:17:32 UTC 2018

I would also be very interested in what specific issues you are having...

   - What specific issues are you having with BGP running under Cumulus
   Linux.
   - What hardware are you running Cumulus Linux on?
   - What version of Cumulus Linux?

--
John Fraizer
LinkedIn profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/johnfraizer/