Extending network over a dry pair

Jeremy Austin jhaustin at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 21:38:10 UTC 2018

For a comparison of distance to capacity on copper, see
http://www.impulse-corp.co.uk/knowledge-base/transmission-distance-and-speed-differences-between-shdsl-and-vdsl2.htm

You might be able to pair bond -- if you had more than one pair.

If wireless isn't possible, you're likely needing satellite.

--
Jeremy Austin
jhaustin at gmail.com

(907) 895-2311 office