Security Track @ NANOG 75 Call for Participation

Bradley Raymo brad.raymo at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 21:32:38 UTC 2018

Dear NANOG Community,

The Program Committee wanted to take a moment to clear up some confusion
regarding the below email.

The Committee votes as a group to accept or decline talk proposals,
including tracks and tutorials. At this point, no proposed talks have been
accepted for NANOG 75. Additionally, we would like to re-iterate that the
Program Committee is currently soliciting talks from anyone that would like
to present at NANOG 75. Talks can be submitted via the program committee
tool at https://pc.nanog.org. Once you have submitted your talk, you will
be assigned a shepherd from the Program Committee who will work with you
through the entire process.

If there are any questions or concerns regarding presenting at NANOG,
please feel free to contact the Program Committee at pc at nanog.org.

Kind Regards,
Brad Raymo
Program Committee Chair