CLEC Lawyer - New Jersey

Mark Stogdill mstogdill at hammercomm.com
Thu Dec 6 17:28:48 UTC 2018

Hi Anne,

My contact there is Crystal Prais.  Her contact information is below.

CRYSTAL M. PRAIS <http://scarincihollenbeck.com/> | Associate
cprais at scarincihollenbeck.com <mailto:cprais at scarincihollenbeck.com>
Direct Phone: 201-806-3381 <tel:201-806-3381> | Direct Fax: 201-806-3482 <tel:201-806-3482>

Happy connecting!

Mark