CLEC Lawyer - New Jersey

Anne P. Mitchell, Esq. amitchell at isipp.com
Thu Dec 6 16:52:18 UTC 2018

> On Dec 6, 2018, at 9:37 AM, Mark Stogdill <mstogdill at hammercomm.com> wrote:
>
> Scarinci & Hollenbeck.  We have a NJ CLEC and they worked with us.

Mark, do you have a direct contact there? I'd love to be put in touch with them to have the connection; I just joined the board of the Denver IX, and CLEC stuff is tangential to my own area of legal expertise, so it's always good to know a colleague in a related area.

Thanks either way!

Anne

Anne P. Mitchell,
Attorney at Law
GDPR, CCPA (CA) & CCDPA (CO) Compliance Consultant
Author: Section 6 of the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (the Federal anti-spam law)
Legislative Consultant
CEO/President, Institute for Social Internet Public Policy
Board of Directors, Denver Internet Exchange
Board of Directors, Asilomar Microcomputer Workshop
Legal Counsel: The CyberGreen Institute
Legal Counsel: The Earth Law Center
California Bar Association
Cal. Bar Cyberspace Law Committee
Colorado Cyber Committee
Ret. Professor of Law, Lincoln Law School of San Jose
Ret. Chair, Asilomar Microcomputer Workshop