China ’s Maxim – Leave No Access Point Unexploited: The Hidden Story of China Telecom’ s BGP Hijacking

Randy Bush randy at psg.com
Sun Dec 2 00:27:29 UTC 2018

>>> Perhaps what you meant to say here was:
>>
>> “Then you should say what you mean,” the March Hare went on.
>>
> I know. I guess my point was: "Hey, maybe now we can get people's
> attention?"

my point is that over 20 years of continuing mis-originations and leaks
seem not to move the needle very far.  heck, you were jacked/leaked
maybe ten or so days ago in about the same way you were jacked/leaked
some time back.  and you will be again.

and those mean, nasty, godless, commie, ... chinese have no worse
hygiene than 94.3% of the internet.  non-chinese just love to get
hysterical and accusatory when some prc isp does what almost everyone
else is doing multiple times a day.

and focusing on china telecom is a red herring, because damned near
everyone leaks.  and it is the everyone who has to change.  doughnut,
hole.

randy