Arista Layer3

Tyler Conrad tyler at tgconrad.com
Thu Nov 30 18:45:09 UTC 2017

For Enterprise/DC, it works great. For service provider, they're not 100%
yet. The main issue is going to be around VRFs, as there's no interaction
between them (at least in the code version I'm on, that may have changed
recently or be changing soon). They'll work great as a P-Router, but if you
need a PE with route leaking I'd look at another vendor.

I use a couple pairs of 7280SRs as edge routers/border leaves. Multiple
full table feeds without any issue.

On Thu, Nov 30, 2017 at 10:36 AM, Romeo Czumbil <Romeo.Czumbil at tierpoint.com