Arista Layer3

Ken Chase math at sizone.org
Thu Nov 30 19:17:50 UTC 2017

Back to this discussion! :) Arista as a viable full-table PE router. Was hoping
for better experience reports since last mention.

To make the Q bit more general, are there any PE routers yet that can handle 3-8
full feeds and use an amp and 1U or so instead of 5 and 4U? Or we're ito whitebox/
open routers still for that (bird/openbgp?) or microtiks?

/kc

--
Ken Chase - math at sizone.org Guelph Canada