Arista Layer3

Romeo Czumbil Romeo.Czumbil at tierpoint.com
Thu Nov 30 18:36:47 UTC 2017

So I've been using Arista as layer2 for quite some time, and I'm pretty happy with them.
Kicking the idea around to turn on some Layer3 features but I've been hearing some negative feedback.
The people that I did hear negative feedback don't use Arista themselves. (they just heard....)

So do we have any Arista L3 people out here that can share some negatives or positives?

Use case: Just some MPLS IPv4/IPv6 routing, l2vpn OSPF/BGP
Maybe 20k routes (no full internet routes)
7050 Series
7280 Series

-Romeo