Arista hardware health and environmental nagios plugin

Alain Hebert ahebert at pubnix.net
Sun May 21 19:43:33 UTC 2017

     See it as tweaking the wheel...

     Now a perl script (with caching) to monitor VCP ports on QFX5100's
is re-inventing the wheel, just because their engineers opted out of the
usual way to handle network interfaces.

     They could have simply named them VCP-<Member ID>/0/x instead of
naming them all VCP-255/0/x

-----
Alain Hebert                                ahebert at pubnix.net
PubNIX Inc.
50 boul. St-Charles
P.O. Box 26770     Beaconsfield, Quebec     H9W 6G7
Tel: 514-990-5911  http://www.pubnix.net    Fax: 514-990-9443