May 2017 Archives by thread
Starting: Mon May 1 18:07:49 UTC 2017
Ending: Wed May 31 15:55:44 UTC 2017
- AWS us-west-2 routed through Europe from NY?
- Need help from walmart.com NOC
Jason J. W. Williams
- intel remote management exploit
- Financial services BGP hijack last week?
valdis.kletnieks at vt.edu
- Akamai contact
- SD-WAN for enlightened
- GEO LOCATION
- Retarus (AS 48328)
- Question regarding geolocation
- Ingress filtering from an external cloud service to the internal network
- Need someone from CenturyLink to fix urgent routing issue
- Geolocation of o3b satellite end user terminals
- Need recommendation on an affordable internet edge router
- TCP over fragmented IPv6 dropped in Comcast's network
- Static IP allocation schemes for end users (commercial)
- Question about experiences with BGP remote-AS
- Weekly Routing Table Report
Routing Analysis Role Account
- IPv6 first hop security on a budget?
- Socal Frontier static IP cutover? (+OT fee bitch)
Paul B. Henson
- Clueful contact at Microsoft needed
- Interconnection Track
- AusNOG 2017 Call for Presentations
- Anyone here from ihotelier.com or travelclcik.com or gramtel.net
- Any one here from CyrusOne ?
- Spectrum/TimeWarner IPv6 routing issue
- any known outage in BR?
- Please run windows update now
- IRNOG1 Meeting
- Carrier classification
- BCP for securing IPv6 Linux end node in AWS
- SAFNOG-3: 4th - 7th September, 2017 - Durban, South Africa!
- Charter engineer
- Question to Google
Marco Davids (Private)
- vFlow :: IPFIX, sFlow and Netflow collector
Mehrdad Arshad Rad
- Yahoo mail / DNS admin on the list?
- NCS5508 for Agg/Core/Peering router
- FloCon 2018 [Was: Re: vFlow :: IPFIX, sFlow and Netflow collector]
- Cisco NCS5501 as a P Router
- Unable to assign an IP address to the sub-interface in Huawei S6720
- Dotster/domain.com contact
- Arista hardware health and environmental nagios plugin
- IPv6 Connectivity at Specific Datacenter location.
- AT&T NOC contact?
- Cogent BGP Hijack
- Making interconnection agreements between networks more dynamic
Pedro de Botelho Marcos
- Linux container (Docker) or linux VM RFC2544/EtherSAM appliance
- euNetworks, DE-CIX
Michael J McCafferty
- Lille, France
- Managed VPN vendors
- I'm getting these bounce messages for some bizarre reason.
Large Hadron Collider
- RR > L3 > RCN
- Call For Presentations - DNS-OARC Workshop 27, San Jose, CA, USA, 29-30 September 2017
- BCP38/84 and DDoS ACLs
- Leasing /22 blocks
Security Admin (NetSec)
- What happened to BGP Update Report?
- EQUIPMENT NEEDED: PRI/SIP Gateway (Adtran)
- RFC2544 Testing Equipment
- youtube redirector mapping
- Internet connectivity in Ghana
- NCCoE Secure Inter-Domain Routing Project - request for industry input.
Montgomery, Douglas (Fed)
Last message date:
Wed May 31 15:55:44 UTC 2017
Archived on: Thu Jun 1 12:20:53 UTC 2017
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).