IPv6 Connectivity at Specific Datacenter location.

Jason Hellenthal jhellenthal at dataix.net
Fri May 19 23:20:44 UTC 2017

I need to get in touch with a NOC/IP tech for Level3 previously TW/Telecom. Informative only.

We have a /25 block of shared IPv4 at a local Datacenter in a Brookfield, WI located datacenter owned by Level3 and I would like to add V6 connectivity at our edge but I cannot seem to find a proper contact to inquire with. Were currently hosting a one off solution at Rackspace just for V6 and Apple requirements and Id like to discuss what its going to take to get that connectivity moved to our datacenter edge.

Open for off list contact. Non time sensitive matter but would like to handle ASAP.

Thanks