Need recommendation on an affordable internet edge router

Richard Holbo holbor at sonss.net
Fri May 5 06:19:48 UTC 2017

I've had no issues with their gear and have used the NE40/80 routers, some
of the switching gear and some FTTP, NE40e will do full tables.  US support
is in Texas and has been good.  Mostly my experience with Huawei support
has been that I don't need it.  Once you get over the learning curve.. it
mostly just makes sense and does what you think it ought to.
/rh