Lille, France

Alexis Letessier alexis.letessier at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 12:41:03 UTC 2017

Hello Rod,

Altice France can sell you optical links or optical transport or IPv4/v6 transit from any to any point in France. Lille to Paris should be OK.

For last mile networks we should be able to help you since we have the biggest optical network in France (we have approximately 2 million fiber optic customers).

If you can provide with the exact GPS points you wish to connect we could try to estimate the price with you. Do you want black fiber or MPLS transport ?

Last time i did that for one of our backbones, i ended up using optical transmission which is based on 100g links. Quick and easy.

Regards,

Alexis Letessier