Lille, France

Beatrice Ghorra beatrice at wiredscore.com
Thu Jun 1 12:41:29 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I beg to differ Scott, the SFR Group owned by Altice lays its own Fiber
Optic networks and are present in all major cities in France. Each company
that has been part of the group has a solid knowledge of fiber deployments
for B2C and B2B clients.
The mergers and acquisitions has helped the group consolidate many networks
and add more capillarity nationwide.

Regards,

--
Beatrice Ghorra