Some advice on IPv6 planning and ARIN request, please

Faisal Imtiaz faisal at snappytelecom.net
Mon Jul 10 05:35:01 UTC 2017

> Agreed with the /48 but ARIN doesn't appear to agree with our justification
> for a /36 thus far.

I am not sure how you have been communicating with ARIN, my experience with them strongly suggest that after you put in your request, pickup the phone and call them, speak to the analyst assigned to your request..

Have a polite conversation with them, and ask them .. how to go about accomplishing what you are needing...

You are going to be in for a very pleasant surprise.

Regards.

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom