Interconnection Track

Mehmet Akcin mehmet at akcin.net
Sat Apr 1 20:36:57 UTC 2017

Hello,

As promised few months ago publically I have volunteered to bring together
content to have Peering Track back to agenda. Now called "Interconnection
Track"

I would like to ask those who will attend, have attended in person in the
past or those who have organized similar events to chime in and help
suggest topics to cover in this 90 min session.

I must say, Interconnection Track has been a major part if NANOG for many
years. We have watched those who we consider as legends to discuss very
important topics there.

Please try to make your suggestion in order of importance for you as well
as from community.

I can try to do my best with help of few folks to bring this track back but
you can help make it even better so please take a moment and send me your
suggestions.

Thanks in advance!

Mehmet