Google's Safe Browsing Alerts for Network Administrators

Frank Bulk frnkblk at iname.com
Thu Jan 8 23:54:33 UTC 2015

I want to make this forum aware of Google's "Safe Browsing Alerts for
Network Administrators" (https://www.google.com/safebrowsing/alerts/).  I've
had a link to their diagnostic page for several years
(https://www.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?site=AS:####&hl=it-it, where
#### is your ASN), but I didn't know that Google actually had a way to alert
ASN owners of new incidents.  I checked NANOG's archive and haven't ever
seen it mentioned, so I thought there might be more like me that weren't
aware.

And while I'm on the subject, I want to make people aware of somewhat
related service by ShadowServer
(https://www.shadowserver.org/wiki/pmwiki.php/Involve/GetReportsOnYourNetwor
k).

Frank