Office 365 Expert

Bob Evans bob at FiberInternetCenter.com
Fri Jan 9 03:59:07 UTC 2015

Thanks for your input Joel...Yes, it's a lot of bandwidth, today. In fact,
our smallest customer is 10 meg/sec. Our biggest is 10 Gig/second. Here in
Silicon Valley California most companies are outsourcing everything except
the circuit they need to access it..it's the new portability initiative!

I recall 13 years ago when I said I was going to start a Fiber Only
ISP...everyone including my previous VCs, Hedge Funds and business
partners in my first ISP laughed at me. It was the Dot Bomb period. Today,
everyone here asks for fiber to do all this crazy things they now can't
live without.

It's all about Bigger, Faster, Cheaper and mostly Store it someplace else
that has lead to these big pipes.

Thank You
Bob Evans
CTO