richard at bennett.com has shared Cable companies astroturfing support against FCC Title II regulation | Electronista

Richard Bennett richard at bennett.com
Sat Jun 7 00:24:47 UTC 2014

I wanted the NANOG community to know that someone is impersonating me. I
don't send off-topic links from dodgy blogs to email lists.

I now have a pretty good idea as to who the impersonator is; it seems
that Gilmore has too much time on his hands.

RB

--
Richard Bennett
Visiting Fellow, American Enterprise Institute