richard at bennett.com has shared Cable companies astroturfing support against FCC Title II regulation | Electronista

Patrick W. Gilmore patrick at ianai.net
Sat Jun 7 00:06:44 UTC 2014

I believe I listed 3.

And there are multiple times I have posted similar items in the past.

Just curious about the "speculators" thing. But I think we're off-topic, so apologies to the audience for extra email in their inboxes. I've sent reply-to to my personal address to avoid this blowing up (although I don't know if mailman will respect that).

--
TTFN,
patrick