richard at bennett.com has shared Cable companies astroturfing support against FCC Title II regulation | Electronista

Patrick W. Gilmore patrick at ianai.net
Sat Jun 7 00:36:56 UTC 2014

Richard:

While you & I don't have the best relationship ever, I would not - and did not - do anything of the sort. I'm a little more, let's say, blunt about my displeasures. You don't have to believe me, but those are the facts.

Also, just to be clear again, I have zero problem with pointing out the impersonation, I was questioning the "speculators" part. I.e. You implied you would not send that, and I wondered why you wouldn't. But since you think it is off-topic (and I did not), that's a perfectly valid reason not to send such posts. Thank you for clearing it up.

--
TTFN,
patrick