Inevitable death, was Re: Verizon Public Policy on Netflix

Mike Lyon mike.lyon at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 03:58:27 UTC 2014

So we are splitting hairs with what "peering" means? And I am sure Netflix
(or any other content / network / CDN provider) would be more than happy to
statically route to you? Doubtful.

Dude, put your big boy pants on, get an ASN, get some IP space,  I am a
smaller ISP than you I am sure and I have both. It's not rocket science.
How are other networks suppose to take you seriously if you don't have an
ASN?

-Mike

--
Mike Lyon