Comcast thinks it ok to install public wifi in your house

Christopher Morrow morrowc.lists at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 19:24:16 UTC 2014

On Thu, Dec 11, 2014 at 2:11 PM, George, Wes <wesley.george at twcable.com> wrote:
> Their intended use is to give
> access to visitors in your house and/or yard without you needing to set up
> a dedicated guest network or giving them your wifi password.

this seems like the key point here... comcast isn't actually
benefiting (except perhaps in less calls about: "Someone reconfigured
my AP ... now it's all screwy"

folk need to relax just a tad, and consider the technical implications
here, outside of the conspiracy theories.

-chris
(where is my tin foil hat? I just know i left it around here somewhere)