turning on comcast v6

Matthew Huff mhuff at ox.com
Fri Dec 20 14:29:39 UTC 2013

With RA, what is the smallest interval failover will work? Compare that with NHRP such as HSRP, VRRP, etc with sub-second failover.

In corporate networks most of the non-client systems will be statically addressed with privacy addresses turned off. This is for regulatory, audit, security and monitoring requirement. One of the many challenges of ipv6 in a corporate environment.

----
Matthew Huff             | 1 Manhattanville Rd
Director of Operations   | Purchase, NY 10577
OTA Management LLC       | Phone: 914-460-4039