which one a Technical Support or Help Desk

Suresh Ramasubramanian ops.lists at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 07:44:06 UTC 2012

At least to the extent of providing clear, auditable metrics on change
management and SLA, making sure all support and ops cases are actually
covered (again, so it can be subject to an audit) etc ...

You probably fulfil every single requirement of ITIL already, except
for the piles of paperwork required to pass an ISO2700x audit :)

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian (ops.lists at gmail.com)