IPv6 net tools

Mukom Akong T. mukom.tamon at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 07:48:05 UTC 2012

As students doing a final project, I'd suggest installing your
favourite linux/unix distro, installing these tools on them yourself
and learning for  yourself which supports IPv6, to what extent.

You can later upgrade or produce v6-related documentation pages for
those tools as a service to the community (hint: it also will help
your reputation in the community as people who share knowledge)

--
Mukom Akong [Tamon]

“We don't LIVE in order to BREATH. Similarly WORKING in order to make
MONEY puts us on a one way street to irrelevance.“

[In Search of Excellence & Perfection] - http://perfexcellence.org
[Moments of TechXcellence] - http://techexcellence.net
[ICT Business Integration] - http://ibiztech.wordpress.com
[About Me] - http://about.me/perfexcellence