SORBS?!

George Herbert george.herbert at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 15:49:13 UTC 2012

This seems like a very 1999 anti-spam attitude.

I have been doing anti-spam a long long time - literally since before Canter and Siegel (who I had as customers...) and before jj at cup.portal.com.

It's not 1999 anymore. Patrick is not the enemy. Your attitude is worrying. The "I am not responsible for who uses the blacklist or what that means" isn't good enough anymore.

George William Herbert
Sent from my iPhone