I don't need no stinking firewall!

George Bonser gbonser at seven.com
Wed Jan 6 05:03:51 UTC 2010

Yes, I have seen load balancers fall over, too.  I have some interesting
stories of how those problems have been solved. Sometimes it relies on
using a feature of one vendor to leverage a feature of another vendor.
But I generally agree with you.  There is a lot that can be done ahead
of the load balancers.