Google Pagerank and "Class-C Addresses"

david raistrick drais at icantclick.org
Mon Sep 21 20:12:39 UTC 2009

On Mon, 21 Sep 2009, david raistrick wrote:

> I got -fired- my first day after explaining why using proxy servers spread

I should note that I was asked what I'd do with that type of setup, and
assumed it was either a hypothetical situation or something that they were
looking to address....I had no idea that they actually -did- that and
thought it was great until after I'd answered.

I could have been a bit more PC with my answer if I'd wanted to...but then
again....why? :)

--
david raistrick        http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html
drais at icantclick.org             http://www.expita.com/nomime.html