Google Pagerank and "Class-C Addresses"

Jeffrey Lyon jeffrey.lyon at blacklotus.net
Mon Sep 21 20:26:49 UTC 2009

We used to have a lot of people buying IP's in bulk for SEO. They
would all cancel within one or two months citing that they couldn't
afford it or the project failed, etc. Guess they realized that the
whole thing is a myth.

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Lyon, Leadership Team
jeffrey.lyon at blacklotus.net | http://www.blacklotus.net

Platinum sponsor of HostingCon 2010. Come to Austin, TX on July 19 -
21 to find out how to "protect your booty."