[SPAM-HEADER] - Re: fight club :) richard bennett vs various nanogers, on paid peering - Email has different SMTP TO: and MIME TO: fields in the email addresses

Rod Beck Rod.Beck at hiberniaatlantic.com
Wed Nov 25 12:10:50 UTC 2009

Hi Richard,

I am late to this dicussion. So I don't have a full understanding of the context or history of this debate.

It is clear to many of us that Telcos lost the content wars and this is their way of trying to get a slice of the content providers (Google, Microsoft, etc.) add revenues.

It's a power play and way of trying to change the rules in the fourth quarter.

Needless to say, these are my own personal opinions.

Roderick S. Beck
Director of European Sales
Hibernia Atlantic
Budapest, New York, and Paris