fight club :) richard bennett vs various nanogers, on paid peering

Richard Bennett richard at bennett.com
Wed Nov 25 11:32:02 UTC 2009

Now you've descended from Steenbergen's hair-splitting between "on-net
routes" (the mechanism) vs. "on-net access" (the actual product) into
Simpson's straight-up lying. ITIF is not opposed to network neutrality
in principle, having released a paper on "A Third Way on Network
Neutrality", http://www.itif.org/index.php?id=63. There is not a single
ultra-conservative on the ITIF board, they're all either moderate
Democrats or moderate Republicans.

I'm letting most of this childish venting slide, but I will point out
the bald-faced lies.

RB

--
Richard Bennett