Small guys with BGP issues

Patrick W. Gilmore patrick at ianai.net
Mon Nov 2 04:47:25 UTC 2009

> - practice good behaviour (bcp38) and don't preach it

Did you mean preach but don't practice it?  While I appreciate
everyone who "preaches" it, I am not going to complain in the
slightest at any "big guy" who practices BCP38.  Just the opposite,
I'm going to praise them whether they preach it or not.

And this is not the big boy list.  This is for all Operators in North
America, and many who are not, regardless of size.  (Well, I guess
we'll exclude the guy who buys are cable/DSL link and "provides" to
his mother & father with a LinkSys.)

--
TTFN,
patrick