Peering in Latin America

isabel dias isabeldias1 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 1 12:01:21 UTC 2009

How many times more anyone will be lookin to ask the same questions. IX's (peering) are there and most likely companies have presence either on the NY IX or LINX so ask them around and peer w/ them locally. Transite is a costy solution unless you want to load balance your traffic and have means of cross-charge.