Ethical DDoS drone network

Roland Dobbins rdobbins at cisco.com
Wed Jan 7 00:50:46 UTC 2009

On Jan 7, 2009, at 1:05 AM, Stephen Sprunk wrote:

>  I've seen _many_ routing problems appear in large WANs that simply
> can't be replicated with fewer than a hundred or even a thousand
> routers.

Users can simulate many of these conditions themselves using various
open-source and commercial tools, which've been available for many
years.

And again, it comes back to understanding the performance envelope of
one's equipment, even without simulation.

Roland Dobbins <rdobbins at cisco.com> // +852.9133.2844 mobile

      All behavior is economic in motivation and/or consequence.