Register.com DNS hosting issues

Jeffrey Negro jnegro at billtrust.com
Fri Apr 3 19:42:23 UTC 2009

No ETA given to me, just the stock line of "We apologize.. blah blah...
as soon as possible.. blah blah."

Jeffrey Negro, Network Engineer

Billtrust - Improving Your Billing, Improving Your Business

www.billtrust.com <http://www.billtrust.com/>

609.235.1010 x137

jnegro at billtrust.com <mailto:jeichmann at billtrust.com>