Register.com DNS hosting issues

Matt Baldwin baldwinmathew at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 19:38:05 UTC 2009

Yep, we're seeing issues with mail delivery to any domain that has
their zone hosted by register.com.  You can follow the action on
twitter:

http://search.twitter.com/search?q=register.com

Various reports that some of the register.com support staff is denying
issues, while others aren't, while others can't get through.

-matt