Hardware capture platforms

Network Fortius netfortius at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 01:45:15 UTC 2008

Richard's blog @ http://taosecurity.blogspot.com/search?q=taps and
especially his books (Tao of Network Security Monitoring and Extrusion
Detection) are the best sources I have ever found, concerning [not only]
taps and[/but] so much more on the subject - proper usage and best
methodologies and practices for network monitoring (and not only for
security!!!)

Stefan

On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 7:12 PM, Christopher Morrow <morrowc.lists at gmail.com