Hotmail NOC Contact

Suresh Ramasubramanian ops.lists at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 15:06:50 UTC 2008

No.  Thats not because of ordb.  Because you see, if hotmail or these
other providers were using ORDB (they sure as hell arent) none of the
subscribers to those srevices would be getting ANY email at all.

There's some other issue with your IP.  And it is an issue that
multiple providers are seeing

NAT gateway and mailserver IP on the same interface, for instance?  Or
an overactive marketing department with a newsletter?  Or an ISP with
outbound spam problems from compromised user PCs?

srs

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian (ops.lists at gmail.com)