IANA reserved Address Space

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Fri May 30 14:26:47 UTC 2003

If your net 1 and your net 100 talk to each other in your lab, what sort
of NAT plan would allow your net 1 to distinguish between your net 100
and the real net 100?

Really... There are three different zones of RFC-1918 space, so your routing
tables should still be pretty easy to visually parse.

Owen