Cross-country shipping of large network/computer gear?

Christopher Bird seabird at msn.com
Wed Aug 27 22:18:57 UTC 2003

I have used Federal Express to great effect in the past. I have tended
to stay away from Airborne because the local people here in Dallas
didn't know not to turn printers full of toner on their sides. Since
Airborne packed them, I felt they should not have been full of toner,
but that is another story!

Chris